Pages

Thursday, 28 April 2011

my favorite 5 researched designed companies

Milton Glaser
1. Milton Glazers design company is a well renowned company that started in 1974 and is still running today and producing some of the best designs ever seen within the design world. The company produces designs that use strong illustrative elements and also strong thought processed elements such as his well renowned I love new york logo. The reason that I would like to work for his design agency is because they use the elements of design that I love, such as illustration and typography.

The Chase
2.The chase would be my second choice due to its amazing design it uses simple techniques and powerful two in one images to communicate there corporate identity designs. The reason I think that this design agency would be a good choice for me is because they use the elements of design that I prefer.

RAW design studio
3. raw design studio is a fantastic studio that specializes in all the different aspects of design and they have also done collaboration work with one of my favorite illustrators Jon Burgerman.
The reason that this design company attracts me is because it uses a lot of illustration in its work and also uses typography and these are the two parts of design that enjoy the most.

Cube
4. The cube would be another one of my choices bases in manchester it has a renowned set of work and also has been voted the 53 rd best design company and is a ten year establishment.
they create everything from advertising to photography.

Jon Burgernan
5. John burgerman is one of my favorite, if not my favorite designer he has some amazing illustration designs that a done purely doodling and I have emulated his work by creating a magazine design all about him and what he does. Thats why I would like to work for him due to his quirky designs and different approach to illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment